With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live/interactive mini-class, our teaching director Alexia will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. You’ll be using songs from the current collection, and she'll show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children under 5, with a special class for parents with babies under 9 months—but the whole family (and encouraged!) is welcome to participate!
When you enroll, you will receive a code to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a hard-copy songbook, and an invitation to our private Facebook Group, where we will share musical inspiration and activities to try at home, and where you can connect with other enrolled parents. You'll pick one class to be your "home" class, then have the option to attend any other classes during the week.
Each week, you'll get:
- A 45-minute Zoom classes with a trained early childhood music educator
- Unlimited bonus classes and makeups
- One 15-minute Facebook Live event
- A Parent Education E-mail Letter in your inbox
Your tuition also includes:
- Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) delivered directly to your door.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
- Special exclusive videos from Music Together Worldwide
- A private Facebook Group featuring parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, humor, and more.
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more.
- Information on how to make the most of your Music Together Online classes
This package of online music experiences and resources creates a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.
Sign up for a demo class now!
IMPORTANT NOTE: OUTDOOR CLASSES and Zoom classes have been scheduled for Spring 2021, and are now available for registration. Spring 2021 will run for 10 weeks from April though mid-June as Music Together® Online and Outdoors ("Triangle" song collection) and Rhythm Kids Outdoors ("Jaguar" song collection). Late registration for Winter classes and payment plans are available. Contact us for more information.
**Late registration is available, and pro-rated fee is shown during check-out. The fee shown below is the full session fee.**